Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Fårup Sommerland

On Sunday we decided to go to Fårup Sommerland, really cool theme park. Thankfully because of football match in TV, there wasn't many people. That's why we could use the best attractions couple of times. And what is the best - sometimes even without going out from the roller coaster we had bonus turn. The coolest attractions were: 'Lyten' (Lightning) - which was accelerating from 0 to 80 in 2 seconds (fuuuuck, amazing) and 'Falken' (Eagle) - quite big and fast roller coaster. We were walking and having fun for more than 8 hours. In the middle of the day we had a perfect lunch. We took with each other food and in the BBQ area of the park we took it all and ate. Girls - Line and Majbrit took meat part, we prepared salads and drinks. It's amazing how many people is doing it in this place - everyone is bringing the food in food-baskets and they are enjoying this ritual with socializing element - having conversations.
Water attractions were so cool as well btw! But the person who was always the wet one was ... FILIP. Fucking unfair. That was great day.


[gallery orderby="title"]

Today I stayed home instead of going and help in warehouse, coz I have fever (just perfect ...). That's why I'm working on website and I'm trying to find all the time solutions how to make things center, how to make modifications in layout, etc. I'm getting frustrated. After that I have to start looking for an job as everyday. Maybe even I'll be able to start my bachelor thesis. Yeah, right ...

No comments:

Post a Comment