Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Movie: The Game

First - I would like to thank Barbara for recommending me The Game. I was quite skeptical, coz lastly all the older movies (from before 2000) were a bit boring. But after 15 minutes of The Game you're getting so much involved into this movie, that all the world is stopping to exist.

Probably you're thinking right now what this movie is all about? Here you go:

Wealthy financier Nicholas Van Orton gets a strange birthday present from wayward brother Conrad: a live-action game that consumes his life.

Not enough? That's good, because you cannot know more before watching it! I mean it! It will spoil everything.

I can only add, that Michael Douglas is playing an amazing role there and this movie has become one of my favorites, even though that my first attempt was quite bad - I felt asleep after 10 minutes (but c'mon - that was only because I was damn tired, seriously!). You really should check it out.

Here's the trailer (perfect teaser):






Genre: Thriller
Rate on imdb.com: 7.7/10
My rate: 8/10

Today I have a plan to watch new thriller: The Speed of Thought. I have a feeling, that it is also a good one... I will tell you soon.





1 comment:

  1. Gry nie nazwałabym kultowym, ale naprawdę rewelacyjnym filmem... Już jakiś czas temu doszłam do wniosku, że do wielu produkcji trzeba po prostu dorosnąć :)

    Ciekawie tu u Ciebie - będę zaglądać :)

    B.

    ReplyDelete